Listen on WFIL 560 AM
Monday4:30AM - 5:00AM, 6:00PM - 6:30PM
Tuesday4:30AM - 5:00AM, 6:00PM - 6:30PM
Wednesday4:30AM - 5:00AM, 6:00PM - 6:30PM
Thursday4:30AM - 5:00AM, 6:00PM - 6:30PM
Friday4:30AM - 5:00AM, 6:00PM - 6:30PM
God's Way or My Way - II
There are many world religions that elevate mankind to the role of God. Today’s classic Family Talk broadcast deals with our pride problem, through a speech by best-selling author and speaker Frank Peretti. Frank examines the many philosophies that have devalued God, and addresses our sinful nature, which pines for more control. Hear the ‘red flags’ believers should be watching out for on a daily basis.
- God's Way or My Way - II - 2/18/2020
- God's Way or My Way - II - 2/17/2020
- The Heart of the Story: Tough Love in Marriage - III - 2/14/2020
- The Heart of the Story: Tough Love in Marriage - II - 2/13/2020
- The Heart of the Story: Tough Love in Marriage - I - 2/12/2020
- Be Still and Know God: Get Your Life Back - II - 2/11/2020
- Additional Family Talk
Featured Offer from Family Talk
So what does this mean for your marriage?
In The Undeniable Differences Between Husbands and Wives, Dr. James Dobson talks about how men and women differ, how they complement each other, and how understanding these truths is key to enjoying a successful, intimate, long lasting marriage.